If God is for you, who or what can be against you?
34 “How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”35 The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be calledthe Son of God. 36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail.” 38 “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.” Then the angel left her.
Friends, this is the scripture that narrates the announcement of the birth of Jesus by Angel Gabriel through the virgin Mary. Mary is wondering how it’s going to be possible for her to give birth and yet she is a virgin and has never known a man…and she poses a honest question, HOW WILL THIS BE? The angel gives her three very important responses.
1. The Holy Spirit Will Come on You, and the Power of The Most High will overshadow you
2. Even Elizabeth Your Relative Is Going to Have a Child in Her Old Age
3. No Word from God Will Ever Fail
Friends, I know you may be in a situation right now where you are asking yourself the same question, how will this be? And I want to encourage you with these three messages.
1. The Holy Spirit will come on You, and the Power of The Most High Will overshadow you, empower you, strengthen you and enable you.
2. Look around and see howGod has come through in the past or even recently for people that you know personally. People who have been in dire situations than yours and believe that just the same way He did to them He can do it for you too.
3. Be rest assured that God will fulfil His promises concerning you for no word from God will Ever Fail. For the word of God is active and true and God cannot promise what He cannot do.
I hope you feel encouraged by this word
Thank you for reading.
Stepping into the unknown can have a different meaning for everyone—it may be moving to a new country, entering a relationship, going off to university, meeting new people or even starting a new job. Everyone goes through stages in their life, sometimes more often than others, where they are unsure of what will happen. Unsure of what the future will hold, unsure of what they are doing or what will come of the situation.
When we are faced with change and fear begins to overwhelm us, it is then that we must reach out for God’s peace—a peace that transcends all understanding [see Philippians 4:7]. Because when we know for sure that our lives are in God’s hands and that He has the ultimate control, we can bravely trust in Him. In Genesis 12:1-2 it reads:
The LORD had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your…
View original post 230 more words